Thought for the Day

Hi there. Hubbie here again. It’s now Sunday and Pauline had to go back to the office. She gave Lewy his morning pills while he was in bed before she left. Shortly after she left he called me in and informed me that he wanted so get up so that I could uncross his ribs.

Apparently his ribs became entangled during the night and were causing him pain. I suggested that it would be better to bring that up to his doctor at his appointment later this week. Lewy said OK and we began the morning ritual dance of rising, peeing and dressing. During the peeing part, as he sat on the toilet, Lewy asked if it would disturb my schedule if he took a crap.

“Nope. No problem Lewy. It’s Sunday.”

“OK. Then you better close the door.”

Hmm. This may not be a good sign. If Lewy thinks it is going to be that bad maybe I should put the dogs out and open the windows. It’s only 35 degrees outside. But I just shut the bathroom door and waited. In fairly short order I was pleasantly surprised to hear the shower running. Oh Good! He is taking a shower! Shows mobility and erases odor!........................Oh God! I hope it is not to wash off the crap!!!

After a while I opened the door to check and found Lewy clean and just needing a little help to get out of the shower. He made his way to be bedroom and I helped him dress. As I started to pull his tee shirt over his head I noticed that it was backwards and said so. I backed it off and rotated the shirt for proper placement over Lewy’s head. I learned at that point that Lewy shared my interest in physics.

“These four dimensional clothes are hard on people like me.”

“Yeah Lewy, I’m sure they are.

How about some coffee.? "