Oh, Lewy. If Only....

Wooopee!! We are RICH! Yep by golly, Lewy told me tonight that he wanted to help us. He was upset that we don’t tell him everything and he has to figure everything out for himself. Lewy figured out that we have a business in several of the county seats around here and it is worth $30,000,000. Yes folks we be rich now.

I can’t help but wonder though, what business it is that we are in. I hope its fun and involves travel.

I asked him to tell me about it, but he would not talk about money, -you know how his generation is about that- with all the people in the room…..Hubbie was asleep in the recliner and the hockey game was on TV. Other than all those folks at the game, there was no one there but us. Never the less Lewy would not speak further of this soon to be mine, fortune.

As I tucked him in, I promised that tomorrow no one would be here but us, and we could talk about it then…..now lets see…what could I do with 30 mil?

3 comments:

oldfriend said...
DEFINITELY TRAVEL WEST

Pauline said...
Ah Oldfriend...now I know who you are! Welcome to my world.

Hugs.