Good Night Lewy

Today started out as bad as they come. Let’s just say I had a falling out with an old friend. I’ve been in a mood all day.

Things like this stress me terribly; I get my back all in a twitch, lock up my TMJ jaws, and most importantly, I have to sulk about 12 -13 hours. Needless to say, as soon as Lewy was down for the night, I ran out to jump in the hot tub.

Oh wonderful, wonderful…(who was that? Johnny Mathis?) Anyway, it is the best thing that I have found for getting rid of those back twitches.

After an hour of sitting out in the cold in 102 degree water, I come in to find Lewy making some noises. I tip toe over to him, because I’d hate to wake him if he’s just sleep talking. Lewy is wide eyed looking right at me.

“Uuunmunmmunm”

“Say that again”

“Unummunummnumnn”

At this point you have to decide if you are going to engage in Lewy conversation or try to make sense of it…….He doesn’t seem uncomfortable….Lewy talk.

“Yes, of course”

“Uunumnumn…mnunum.. numnum” Lewy is staring right into my eyes, following my movements.

“I guess so”

“Unumunumumn”

“Well, OK Daddy, what ever you think….OK?….well good night”

“Good night!!”