Lewy and The Blog

The realization that Lewy is going to take Daddy away pretty soon is beginning to sink into my brain. I’m an organizer, so I have gotten every thing in order for the brain donation, secured funeral home crematory services, gotten all the assets secured, and written the obituary. I’ve asked Hubbie to plan the music for the wake.

And then there is this. This strange web blog thing that has become part of several people’s everyday life. As we told you before, Hubbie and I are going to keep the blog going until the very last thing to say has been said.

After it is finished, I will copy it all into e-book form and post it to another URL that will be linked from this blog.

We had both hoped that some one would write their LBD stories to keep Living with Lewy Body going.

So as Lewy fades, hopefully another's star will shine brighter, and perhaps he/she will pick up Lewy’s torch and carry it for a while until another friend of Lewy’s comes along to bear the burden.